Thursday, November 15, 2012

Plomo Shmomo - Another Cowl!


Project Name: Plomo Shmomo
Pattern Name: Improvised (Just a seed stitch)
Yarn: Malabrigo Yarn: Rasta in 43 Plomo (1 Skein = 90 Yards)
Needle: US 15 - 10.0 mm
Size: Unblocked size = 7 inches deep with a 27 inch circumference.
Love:  ♥♥♥♥♥ Full love on this one!

Find my Ravelry Pattern notes HERE.



I LOVE this cowl. It's hard not to Love all things Malabrigo. And Rasta is one of my favorite yarns. Fat and happy - it knits up quick and it makes your fingers happy to have them rubbing on it with every stitch.  Even Emma giver her approval on this. Two Paws up!


The yarn for this was a gift from my hubby. He went to a Historical Society Event and came home with a ball of Rasta for me. I told him I would take that over flowers any day!

4 comments:

Nicky said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Now that husband of yours is a keeper, any man that buys yarn should be cherished!! Pretty cowl. xx

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Knitting Nix I agree completely! Who needs flowers when you can have YARN! (I will grow my own flowers! ;)

Thanks Nicky!

Inthesky said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the cowl and clearly so does the beautiful Emma. That dog has style! You are looking good but I do not understand why you would keep letting yourself get upstaged by the gorgeous Mutt! xxx

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Inthesky She is just so awesome I can't even mind being upstaged by her! Super love my Dog! And thank you for the lovely comment - I am all smiles reading it! ☺

♥Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...