Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Emma in Bloom


While I go out to water my plants at night Emma will often join me and hang out in the yard watching me work. It's fun to have her tagging along while I go from area to area.

She is such a clever thing. When she saw Tom and I out in the strawberry bed intently pulling out berries and eating them up she got in on the action, grabbing a red berry and shooting across the yard with her spoils. I often wonder what we could train her to do if we had the brains for it.

Every summer I get lots of pictures of Emma laying outside, just being a happy dog. Good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

there is a nice surprise waiting for you at my blog
http://all4meggymoo.blogspot.co.uk/

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@All4MeggyMoo Thank you so much! I was wondering if you had a blog! I really enjoyed reading through your entries. :)And Thank you for the Sunshine Award! So sweet of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...