Monday, March 19, 2012

3rd Annual Knitting and Crochet Blog Week!


Another sleepless night had me up and blog hopping and I came upon Eskimimi Makes who runs the Annual Knitting and Crochet Blog Week. She has a lovely blog with all kinds of crafty goodness in it and I signed up as fast as I could type in my e-mail address!

Basically what you do to participate is:

A) Sign up.

B) During the blog week you will post on your blog from a set topic. If you go to Eskimimi's blog you will see a link to examples of last years posts - the one I stumbled upon was "A Tale of Two Yarns". As you can see - the topics allow for some wiggle room in how you would post about this. Two yarns that compliment each other? A Yarn you loved and a yarn you hated? Two yarns you combined for awesome results?

C) There is a really neat tag system that Eskimimi has created that you will insert each day into your blog. The tags for each day have already been posted up on her site and you enter a specific code for each day. This will allow all the participants to google search that code and find all the different posts for that day! How clever is this? (I can't wait to start trolling through all the blogs!)

D) Go read the actual details on Eskimimi Makes Blog since I am paraphrasing all of this and I am in a Zombie sleepless state so I might have mucked things up a bit.

If you have any interest I would recommend popping over and having a look. There are prizes offered up too - which of course is just lovely!

YAY!

2 comments:

Fleur Cotton said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've just signed up for this too ... looks great.

I would be so happy to welcome you if you popover to my blog and have a look at my knits .. i've been knitting for furry things too ... but not dogs!

Fleur xx

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Fleur Cotton You have a wonderful blog! I added you to my list of blogs to follow. Thanks for popping in to mine and having a look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...