Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday is so exhausting.

All that pet hair on that pillow makes me nuts. I have tries beating it outside. I have tried the vacuum. Tape or sticky rolls are the best at getting it clean - but the hair sort of becomes one with the fiber. Yuck. Sort of takes away from the cute of the pillow. I think I will research polar fleece covers as I think this is a prime candidate for an upgrade. Why do they even make pet things in dark solid colors?!?! Oy.

Wednesday I am off to the dentist for a cleaning and fully expect them to tell me I need another crown. I have silver fillings in all my molars - and apparently they crack your tooth over time. So I have two crowns in and probably 6 more to go. Depressing as heck. I have just been dreading it. I have made it my ritual to go to the yarn store that is about three miles away from my dentist after any appointment. I mostly only buy a little thing - a treat verses a buffet - but I have a 20% discount saved up so I think I might splurge this time. I will need to head over to Ravelry and see if there is something that entices me. I am hesitant about knitting a sweater or anything too involved while I am trying to lose weight. It doesn't make sense. I think that is why I love hats and accessories so much. Or at least one reason. I have a terrible one skein buying habit which lends itself to that as well.

So we will see. This week, like so many, will contain mixed blessings.

2 comments:

Nicky said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How about toast - I am onto my second pair and each pair has only used less than 50gr of yarn. You could buy something really lovely without breaking the bank!

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Knitting Nix I do really like your Toast! I don't tend to wear fingerless mittens as much as I should. I work in a drafty warehouse - so you would think I would live in them most of the year. Very nice idea! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...