Sunday, October 2, 2011

Blogtoberfest!

Exploring Blogs this morning and I came across Tinniegirl who has a great blog! She is hosting Blogtoberfest - a marathon of posting every day in October and exploring new blogs too. I joined immediately as I am really wanting to Blog more and learn how to do it better. And I have been trying to crack off this shell around me and be more social and outgoing - so this all seems in line with my goals.

She also does something called Sunday Snippets where she just posts pictures of her Sunday adventures - Love this idea as well and will be instituting this on my Blog too. Am enjoying investigating all the blogs listed on Blogtoberfest this morning quite a bit. :)

Will post my Sunday Snippet entry at the end of the day......

1 comments:

Christy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm going to start doing the Sunday Snippets too. Next week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...