Monday, October 3, 2011

Mail Call - Creative Knitting Magazine Nov. 2011

I got the newest issue of Creative Knitting in the mail this weekend and sat on the couch and flipped through it. I keep post-it tabs next to my "spot" on the couch so I can mark the patterns I want to do or at least like and want to investigate further. Not a single post-it tab was used on this magazine and I have to say the patterns were in a range from bland to fugly. I actually nudged my husband several times and made him look at the photos. I also renamed them. "Chocolate Truffles" was renamed - "Help! Caterpillars are humping my arms!" (If you have a Ravelry account go to the patterns page and type in "Chocolate Truffles" and "gloves" and you will see what I am talking about.) There is almost always one thing in this magazine I find interesting or want to look at more or am intrigued by, so I don't know what happened with this one. I was really bummed out. The ads and product reviews were more interesting than the patterns. Sigh.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...