Thursday, February 16, 2012

A return to normal


This is our last morning with our mother-in-law's Dog Minnie. She will be gone when I get home from work today. It's amazing how fast you get used to having another critter in the house. We developed a routine and I have to say I think I will miss the little beast. :)

Conversely I cannot wait to come home today and hit my Zumba! I have only been able to do it once in the last week with Minnie staying with us. Tom took Minnie out of the house for an hour so I could get a workout in. Minnie is a great dog but she is so excitable - we just new me flaying around like a crazy Zumba Warrior would cause her to go into fits - so I did more on the treadmill this week. I miss my Zumba!

I have had a lot of insomnia this past week. I woke up at 11:30 pm one night and could not go back to sleep. Last night I woke at 2:30 and could not go back to sleep. Hopefully that stop pretty soon. It's hard to not be crabby when you are sleep deprived. I suspect it's also hard on the diet and health in general. I am more prone toward a binge when I am in a Zombie state. Zombie eating is nobodies friend!

6 comments:

Nicky said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yay for things going back to normal. Look at all your lovely sunshine too, we haven't seen the sun in weeks!

Connie Kresin Campbell said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

They both look very happy together, have fun being able to do your exercises again! Thanks for stopping by, I wanted to reply to your comment but you are a no-reply blogger.
Quilting by the River

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Knitting Nix We have had our warmest winter that I can remember! It's wonderful! Last year we had 8 months of snow and I felt like I had moved to Alaska. It was such a long winter! It's very quiet here with just our girls. :) Amazing how fast another animal fits into your life!

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Connie Hi Connie. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a message. As always - I have no idea what a "no-reply" blogger is. I checked the box to get follow up e-mail conversation on comments and am getting all the comments in my e-mail box from your blog post, so I am not sure why you cannot reply to me. Sorry about that! Wonderful work you have been doing. I really like your Spring Birds Runner. As always - wonderful work!

Hippywitch said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi!
Oh they look so happy together in the sun:-)
Good to get back to a routine though, I can relate, my two kittens (well I say kittens but they were one this week so I guess they're cats now!) go nuts at the slightest thing too!
Lori xx

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Hippywitch Thank you Lori! They really hung out a lot together. Pretty cute! My cat is VERY happy to have the house back to normal. Heh. I think she thought this new dog was here to stay! Poor kitty! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...