Thursday, February 16, 2012

A return to normal


This is our last morning with our mother-in-law's Dog Minnie. She will be gone when I get home from work today. It's amazing how fast you get used to having another critter in the house. We developed a routine and I have to say I think I will miss the little beast. :)

Conversely I cannot wait to come home today and hit my Zumba! I have only been able to do it once in the last week with Minnie staying with us. Tom took Minnie out of the house for an hour so I could get a workout in. Minnie is a great dog but she is so excitable - we just new me flaying around like a crazy Zumba Warrior would cause her to go into fits - so I did more on the treadmill this week. I miss my Zumba!

I have had a lot of insomnia this past week. I woke up at 11:30 pm one night and could not go back to sleep. Last night I woke at 2:30 and could not go back to sleep. Hopefully that stop pretty soon. It's hard to not be crabby when you are sleep deprived. I suspect it's also hard on the diet and health in general. I am more prone toward a binge when I am in a Zombie state. Zombie eating is nobodies friend!

6 comments:

Knitting Nix said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yay for things going back to normal. Look at all your lovely sunshine too, we haven't seen the sun in weeks!

Connie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

They both look very happy together, have fun being able to do your exercises again! Thanks for stopping by, I wanted to reply to your comment but you are a no-reply blogger.
Quilting by the River

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Knitting Nix We have had our warmest winter that I can remember! It's wonderful! Last year we had 8 months of snow and I felt like I had moved to Alaska. It was such a long winter! It's very quiet here with just our girls. :) Amazing how fast another animal fits into your life!

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Connie Hi Connie. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a message. As always - I have no idea what a "no-reply" blogger is. I checked the box to get follow up e-mail conversation on comments and am getting all the comments in my e-mail box from your blog post, so I am not sure why you cannot reply to me. Sorry about that! Wonderful work you have been doing. I really like your Spring Birds Runner. As always - wonderful work!

Hippywitch said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi!
Oh they look so happy together in the sun:-)
Good to get back to a routine though, I can relate, my two kittens (well I say kittens but they were one this week so I guess they're cats now!) go nuts at the slightest thing too!
Lori xx

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Hippywitch Thank you Lori! They really hung out a lot together. Pretty cute! My cat is VERY happy to have the house back to normal. Heh. I think she thought this new dog was here to stay! Poor kitty! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...