Monday, November 14, 2011

Oh Monday!

Emma wonders why I hate Mondays. They are just fine for her!


I was getting set to sit down after a long strange day to write up a blog post when my Hubby announced he was making a bon-fire to burn a bunch of our old tax records up. I looked outside and saw two lawn chairs by the fire, and that was all the inspiration I needed to abandon a night in front of the computer searching for cute Fun Fur Cowls' to knit (don't judge) and instead spend my night in front of a bonfire with a glass of ice cold Riesling in my hands.

Nice end to a tough Monday!

2 comments:

Nicky said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

All yarn has its place babe, yes even fun fur!! Glad you had a nice evening.

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Knitting NixMwhahahaha! It's too true! There are no bad yarns - just bad choices in how you "make it work". ;)I have done horrible things to really nice yarns... ;)

I had a really nice night! Bon Fire's in the Fall cold nights are magic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...