Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hi all!

Hey everyone! I am still lurking about. Just thought I would post a little update about what has been happening in my life.

I am currently taking a night class on getting A+ certified and it is eating my soul. Ok - Maybe not eating my soul, (lol) but it's pretty consuming! I work full time during the week - getting up at 4:30 in the morning everyday to get to work. My class meets twice a week from 6:00 to 10:00 pm. It's exhausting! Add to that - this is a very different area of study for me. I have a B.S. in English with a minor in Philosophy, and before this class had never opened up a computer before. I have to study ALL THE TIME just to get what they are talking about in class. It's really challenging, but I am really liking it.

So that is the really big thing going on that has been taking up most of my days and nights. We did get out and get one camping trip in - which was really fun. I will post pictures when I get a chance. Sadly I broke my camera on the camping trip, so I have been camera-less for about three weeks now. SAD! I take pictures all the time! I have borrowed my hubbies little camera to take a few pictures of projects - but that camera doesn't even have a flash - so it's not real practical. (aka - the photos look pretty bad!)

I haven't been able to get much knitting or hooking done lately as I am really studying all the time. But when my brains burn out I will try and do a little work on something while drooling on the tv. I will try and get some pictures up soon of my latest. (It's raining today - so no natural light and no flash = Bad bad pictures. Maybe it will be sunny tomorrow?)

I had my Birthday on Monday and as I do every year I took the week off of work. It was great timing as I really needed the time for school. I spent my actual Birthday in class ripping all the bits and doohickeys out of a computer and then (lord oh lord) putting them back in CORRECTLY. (It wasn't pretty - but my computer did work when it was all over. Whew!) So a pretty uneventful Birthday.

I will be trying to post more frequently in the future. I was shocked a month had gone by since I posted! WHAT?!?! How does that happen?!?!

Hope everyone is healthy and happy.

XO

2 comments:

Nicky said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Good luck with the studies! Hope you had a happy birthday. xx

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Knitting Nix
Thank you Nicky! I am enjoying all I am learning - but it's really weird to be back in collage! I had a nice birthday - even squeezed in a little knitting. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...