Sunday, November 11, 2012

BROaden


I recently finished a quick crochet scarf. I was working on it the night before my Birthday, and my brother called me to wish me a Happy B-day. The rest of the time I was working on it I thought of him, so it was only natural that I mail it off to him as a surprise hug from his little sister. 

(FYI - That is my cat in the lower corner of the photo by my hand. Can't take a picture without a critter getting into it one way or another!)

YARN: Lion Brand Hometown USA Tweeds - 2 Skeins.
HOOK: 10.00mm Size N hook
PATTERN: Improvised. I chained 13 and then did Extended Single Crochet until I used up both skeins. 
SIZE: 7" x 44"
LOVE: ♥♥♥♥ Pretty High. This is like wearing a teddy bear around your neck! 



Check out my snazzy new boots in the background. Love wearing boots! Especially when the snow isn't flying yet. I am pretty sure they are more about cute than warmth or keeping the feet dry. Had to have them though!

2 comments:

Ashley w. said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Totally jealous of the fabulous boots :)

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Ashley w. I feel like a rock star wearing them! :)Super Fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...