My goals for 2012:
- I want to continue surprising myself with how healthy and fit I feel. I want to surpass my expectations.
- I want to ride my bike this spring/summer/fall and have a taste of what it was like as a child and not this horrible thing it has become as an adult - A very sore butt and a lesson in how old and out of shape I am.
- I want to resolve some health issues. (Personal crap.)
- I want to knit my first sweater for me! (Only one sweater knit so far - it was for a baby and the recipients were ungrateful bastards.... boo. I need sweater gratification!)
- I want to continue working on mending my soul.
- Job?!?! Issues galore. Work. It. Out.
AND I want to continue to reduce what I own and go from being a little in debt to being the queen of saving.
Is that too much to ask?!?! I think not. Go baby go!
Happy New Year all who read this. I wish you good fortune, good health and good fiber. May at least one of your dreams come true this year. Make it so!