Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Stash Enhancement


I made it four days into 2014 before I added new yarn to my stash. Uffda. Glad I didn't bother writing down any resolutions this year!

Pretty though, right? This is Zitron Wolkenspiel, a 4 ply fingering weight yarn in the color Abendrot. We popped into Knitters Palette Yarn store in Lakeland Minnesota on January 4th and this little lovely followed me home.

The color on the photo just doesn't do the yarn justice. We don't get enough natural light around here in the winter, so it's hard to showcase the glory of this yarn. There are some hot orange tones to this yarn and I just fell for it. Num num num.

At least the pressure of NOT adding to my stash was blown early. Now I am free to be a glutton of yarn the rest of the year knowing I am not breaking any promises to myself or the Internet!

2 comments:

Anita said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey you made it to 4 days before adding any new yarn to your stash....that's pretty outstanding!!! lol I can imagine the colour is num num num!!
Cheers, Anita.

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Anita I know, right? Four whole days! :)Hard to feel bad about good yarn though. I am itching to work with it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...