Monday, December 2, 2013

December, Finals, and a little Snow


Nothing too thrilling to report from the Land of 10,000 Lakes

I have a final exam and a quiz tomorrow at school for my Excel II class. So in just 28 hours I will be down to having just one class to focus on, and that is nearing it's end as well! Pretty exciting. I still wonder how I managed working full time and being enrolled in 6 classes this semester. Kind of neat when you impress yourself!

We are getting some winter weather here this week. I was happily distracted by the above view out my window while studying today. Huge white fluffy flakes fell from the sky - so pretty when you aren't trying to drive in rush hour. ☺

No holiday decorations have been placed in our home - and I sort of doubt it will happen this year. Just not feeling that Christmas spirit this year. I haven't purchased a single gift yet, and I am thinking gift certificates and Amazon Prime will be my saving grace this year. 

I have not knit a stitch in days. Really hoping to get my knit back on here really soon. A girl gets crabby when she doesn't get her fiber fill.

2 comments:

Anita said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hope all your zing returns to you soon. I've just had a patch of that recently. I went blog hopping to get some inspiration....it worked. Still laughing at your header picture...can't get over that tongue!! lol
Cheers, Anita.

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Anita Thanks Anita! I am working on that "Zing" thing. It's hard to get that blogging mojo back once you get out of the habit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...